Pequea is a proud breakfast provider. Breakfast opens at 8:30 AM. Mrs. Bachman is the supervisor during breakfast. Recently, she is reporting that children have been coming to breakfast too early and they are engaging in rough play during the breakfast time. I have reviewed the following rules for breakfast with the children. If your child plans to attend breakfast, please review these rules with your son or daughter.
Breakfast opens at 8:30 AM.
- Children may not enter the cafeteria before 8:30.
- Children should not enter the cafeteria unless Mrs. Bachman is in the cafeteria.
- There is no rough play during breakfast.
- If you are in the cafeteria, you are to be eating breakfast. Only children eating breakfast should enter the school early. (Some older children have been using this as a social time before school.)
- Children who do not behave during breakfast, will not be allowed to attend.
I appreciate your help to reinforce these rules.