Dear Pequea Parents,
We would like to send you a sincere Thank You for your support of the PTO, our school and thus our children!
With your help, we were able to have another successful year at Pequea. Because of all your efforts, the PTO was able to fund the following items for Pequea Elementary:
• Install White Boards in Classrooms
• Give teachers money to use for their classrooms
• Assist with field-trips
• Help Pequea parents in Emergencies
• Book Assemblies throughout the school year
• Hold Family Fun Nights (Bingo Night, Roller Skating, Movie Night, Pequea Talent Show)
• Book Fair ( provide new books or other teaching aids to the school)
• Sponsor “Beyond the Bell” Enrichment Program (enrichment opportunities to children outside of the regular school day).
• Sponsor special luncheon/dinners for teachers for Back to School, Parent/Teacher conference week, and the end of the school year.
• Sponsor Ice Cream Day, Popcorn Day, Italian Ice Day, Treats during PSSA’s)
• Pequea Family Picnic
• Senior Award Scholarships
• 6th Grade Recognition
Thank you again for your support of our school through the PTO programs! We could not have done it without you! We look forward to another successful year for our children and our school in 2011-2012.
The Pequea PTO
Daliah Ferko – President
Chrissy Robinson – Vice President
Lisa Moore – Treasurer
Amy Ebersole – Secretary