A leisurely walk/jog & wellness experience for all ages PARTICIPANTS: Everyone is welcome! (Children must be accompanied by an adult)
WHERE: Penn Manor High School Track
WHEN: Saturday, April 20, 2013 (rain or shine)
TIME: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
* TRACK CHALLENGE to Qualify for Hershey Games. This challenge is open to all students age 9-14. Students must have a copy of their birth certificate and a registration form (check in your school office). Races and field events will start promptly at noon. Plan on arriving early. First place in each event advances to a district meet! See your P.E. teacher for more information.
* Special Wellness Activities for all ages. Come try the FitKidz Challenge and make your own Trail Mix!
* A Participation Trophy will be awarded to the school with the highest percentage of participants. You do not need to be competing in the track challenge to be counted so be sure to stop by the registration table!
* NO ADVANCE SIGN-UP NECESSARY – NO ENTRY FEE
* Consider bringing a cleaning supply (all purpose or window cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, laundry supplies) to donate to the PENN MANOR CARES FUND.