Penn Manor school board will host a series of workshops on a range of topics prior to its regularly scheduled board meetings beginning this month. The workshops, which are open to the public, will be held Mondays in the board room at Manor Middle School.
Here is the workshop schedule:
- Sept. 16–Academic measurements, 5:45 p.m.
- Oct. 7–Safe schools reporting, 5 p.m.
- Nov. 4–District budget, 5 p.m.
- Jan. 6–Building surveys, 5 p.m.
- Feb. 18–District budget, 5 p.m.
- March 3–School uniforms, 5 p.m.
- May 5–District budget, 5 p.m.
The regular board meeting will follow the workshops at 7 p.m.
CLICK HERE to visit the school board page on the Penn Manor website.