Dear Pequea Families:
This year Pequea students and staff are invited to participate in “National Red Ribbon Week”, October 28th– November 1st. “Red Ribbon Week” is observed to promote a healthy lifestyle, drug prevention, and making positive choices. We will be having the following spirit days to reinforce the message of staying healthy and drug-free:
- Monday, 10/28/13 – “Don’t get tied up in drugs!” — Wear tie-dyed clothing or a neck tie.
- Tuesday, 10/29/13 – “Sock it to drugs!”- Wear crazy or mismatched socks.
- Wednesday, 10/30/13 – “Put a Cap On Drugs!” -Wear your favorite hat or baseball cap.
- Thursday, 10/31/13 – “Team up Against Drugs!” – Wear your favorite team jersey or the color red.
- Friday, 11/1/13- “Pequea is Drug Free…The Healthy Way To Be!” – Wear a Pequea shirt or a Penn Manor shirt.
Thanks for your support!