The Pequea PTO will host BINGO Night will be on Friday, March 14 at 6:30 PM in the cafeteria. There will be BINGO, prizes, concessions, and themed gift baskets. One free BINGO sheet per person, and children receive one free raffle ticket with a voucher for a free drink and snack! Additional BINGO sheets and concessions will be available to purchase for $1.00 each. Additional raffle tickets are $1.00 or six for $5.00
The PTO is asking for each grade level to help donate items for the themed raffle baskets. Donations will be accepted Monday, March 3 through Friday, March 7. Posted below is the theme for each grade level.
- Kindergarten – Summer Fun
- First Grade – Family Fun Night
- Second Grade – Arts & Crafts
- Third Grade – Sports & Recreations
- Fourth Grade – Backyard BBQ Fun
- Fifth Grade – Cooking in the Kitchen
- Sixth Grade – Movie Night Madness
Please note that this is a family event and all children must be accompanied by an adult.