Superintendent Mike Leichliter is recommending changes to the 2013-14 school calendar that would retain the current graduation date of June 3 and move the last student attendance day to June 9.
The changes are only proposed at this point and are subject to approval by the state Department of Education and Penn Manor School board, which plans to vote on the proposal April 14. Future cancellations or delays would impact the changes.
The revised schedule would require Penn Manor High School seniors to participate in graduation practice on three Saturdays. Those dates and times have yet to be determined.
Here are the proposed changes:
- March 28: School in session (weather make-up day)
- April 17: School in session (weather make-up day)
- April 21: School in session (weather make-up day)
- May 6: Student day (previously in-service day)
- June 3: Commencement at Franklin & Marshall College
- June 9: Last student day
Information courtesy of Mr. Brian Wallace. CLICK HERE to read the post on the PM Website.