Penn Manor school board has approved the final revised schedule for the 2013-14 school year. It includes three Saturdays during which all high school seniors must participate in commencement practice. The dates in red are specific to Pequea Elementary School.
Here are the details:
- April 26: Commencement practice, high school, 8 to 11 a.m.
- May 3: Commencement practice, high school, 8 to 11 a.m.
- May 6: Student day (previously in-service day)
- May 31: Commencement practice, high school, 8 to 11 a.m.
- June 3: Commencement ceremony, 8 p.m., Franklin & Marshall College
- June 6: Last day for kindergarten
- June 9: Last student day
Information courtesy of Mr. Brian Wallace, Community Relations Coordinator for Penn Manor School District.