Next week is another busy week at Pequea Elementary School. Tuesday, May 6 was originally on the calendar as teacher in-service, but school is now in session as a weather make-up day.
Wednesday, May 7 is our annual STEAM night to celebrate science and learning. Wednesday is also PERKS story time at Pequea for preschool students and Thursday is the district art show at the high school. Our monthly PTO meeting is also at 6:30 pm on Thursday.
Next week is Teacher Appreciation and Nurse Appreciation week. We would love to hear from the Pequea community to share a favorite memory of a teacher or nurse. Reply to this post to share your memory as we celebrate teachers and nurses next week. Or, reply to this post on our Twitter or Facebook page!
Have a great weekend, Pequea!
- Monday, May 5: Cycle Day 3
- Tuesday, May 6: Cycle Day 4
- 5th & 6th Grade Band Rehearsal @ 8:00 am
- SCHOOL IS IN SESSION!
- Wednesday, May 7: Cycle Day 5
- Thursday, May 8: Cycle Day 6
- Friday, May 9: Cycle Day 1
- Team Building Day for kindergarten, first, and second grades. (9:15 am to 11:15 am)
- Spring Fling in Comet Field
- Monday, May 12 – Grade 4 Field Trip; Elementary Orchestra Rehearsal at PMHS (not Pequea!) 3:45-5:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 13 – Grade 4 Human Growth & Development
- Tuesday, May 13 – Sixth Grade AIDS lesson.
- Wednesday, May 14 – PM Elementary Band Rehearsal at PMHS 11:30-2:15 p.m.
- Thursday, May 15 – Elementary Band & Orchestra Concert at PMHS 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 16 – Early Dismissal at 1:30 pm. No pm kindergarten.
- Wednesday, May 21 – Team Building Day for Grades 3/4 (9:15-11:15) and Grades 5/6 (1:15-3:15)
- Friday, May 23 – Pequea Backyard BBQ from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Monday, May 26 – No School (Memorial Day)
- Wednesday, June 4 – Sixth Grade Field Trip (Franklin Institute)
- Thursday, June 5 – Sixth Grade Recognition
- Monday, June 9 – Last day of school from 9:00 am to 11:30 am.