Congratulations to our band and orchestra students for a successful concert last Thursday. Keep practicing those instruments over the summer!
Mr. Binkley is seeking parent volunteers to assist with the fifth and sixth grade Team Building Day on Wednesday afternoon. Email him at email@example.com if you’re able to help.
If you didn’t purchase a meal ticket for the Backyard BBQ on Friday, no worries! Bring your own meal or just come to enjoy the fun! Meal tickets were distributed to students in an envelope, so make sure your child gave you your tickets!
The PTO “Travel the Track” labels competition ends this Friday. Collect your Box Tops, Campbell Soup Labels, Tyson Chicken Rewards, Moo Money Caps from Turkey Hill Milk, and MyCoke Rewards. The class with the most labels wins a popsicle party on the playground!
Have a great weekend!
- Monday, May 19: Cycle Day 1
- Tuesday, May 20: Cycle Day 2
- Wednesday, May 21: Cycle Day 3
- Team Building Day for Grades 3/4 (9:15-11:15) and Grades 5/6 (1:15-3:15)
- Thursday, May 22: Cycle Day 4
- Friday, May 23: Cycle Day 5
- Backyard BBQ from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- End of the “Travel the Track” labels competition.
- Monday, May 26 – No School (Memorial Day)
- Wednesday, June 4 – Sixth Grade Field Trip (Franklin Institute)
- Thursday, June 5 – Sixth Grade Recognition
- Friday, June 6 – Last day of school for kindergarten.
- Monday, June 9 – Last day of school from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. No cafeteria services.
- Monday, August 25 – First day of school!