Monday is the final day for the 2013-2014 school year. The students are dismissed at 11:30 am and there are no cafeteria services.
A huge thanks to our PTO officers and committee members for another successful year of fundraisers, special events for our students, and events for our school community.
We would also like to thank you, the parents. Pequea Elementary could not be successful without your involvement and dedication. Whether you helped chaperone a field trip, served on a committee, helped with homework, carpooled kids, or helped during a classroom activity, your time is appreciated by everyone here at Pequea Elementary school – especially the students!
Don’t forget to check our blog over the summer for information. You can also “Like” us on Facebook. We are 12 “Likes” away from our goal of 100! “Follow” us on Twitter for information on events around PA and other information from the Penn Manor School District.
Please make sure all outstanding lunch balances are paid. You can also pay online through MySchoolBucks. iOS and Android apps are available. Please check with your child to make sure all library books are accounted for and returned to the library. Also, have your child check the lost and found items outside the office if you’re missing something. Items remaining after June 9 will be donated to charity.
- Monday, June 9: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
- Students are dismissed at 11:30 am
- No cafeteria services
- Sixth Graders return Middle School Orientation Slips TODAY!
- Tuesday, June 10: SUMMER!
- Wednesday, June 11: SUMMER!
- Thursday, June 12: SUMMER!
- Friday, June 13: SUMMER!
- Thursday, August 7 – PTO Meeting at 7:00 pm
- Thursday, August 21 – Popsicles on the playground from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Monday, August 25 – First day of school!