I’m sure all of your children are saying how bored they are and how much they miss school… Well, we have some homework for YOU this summer! Listed below are important items to “check-off” over the summer months.
- Sapphire Community Portal – Parents in grades 3 through 12 can view their child’s grades on our Sapphire Community Portal. The keyword to sign up is comets. Sign up as soon as possible so your account is active for the fall. Your Community Web Portal User Account will be set up as soon as you mail your completed and signed Community Web Portal Registration to:
- Communication Information
- Label Collection – Over the summer collect the labels listed below to help our PTO raise money for our school. Every little bit counts!
- Box Tops
- Campbell Soup Labels
- MyCoke Rewards
- Turkey Hill Moo Money Caps
- Tyson Chicken Labels
- Supply Lists – CLICK HERE to view items to purchase for your child for this fall. We wanted to provide the information early so you can take advantage of the back-to-school sales this summer.
- Mark your calendars for the Popsicles on the Playground from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm on Thursday, August 21. Also, our PTO will be holding their first meeting on August 7 at 7:00 pm.