Can you believe we’re about halfway through the first marking period of the school year? It’s important that we stay connected throughout the school year. Please review the information posted below to make sure you’re connected!
- Are you subscribed to your student’s classroom blog?
- Click on “MEET OUR STAFF” on the top menu of our blog.
- Select your student’s grade-level.
- Click on the teacher’s name to view their classroom blog.
- Subscribe to the blog with your email address(es).
- Do you receive our text message updates?
- Text @pequea to the number 23559 for text message updates.
- Are you signed up for Sapphire?
- Parents in grades three through 12 can view their student’s grades on our Sapphire Community Portal. The keyword to sign up is comets. Sign up as soon as possible so your account is active for the school year. Contact our Sapphire Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Your Community Web Portal User Account will be set up as soon as you mail your completed and signed Community Web Portal Registration to: