Wow! What a fabulous start to the school year we have had! Things are in full swing and students have been working hard. Already this year we have:
- Introduced House names to expand on our School Wide Positive Behavior System.
- Azim (Turkish origin) = Perseverance
- Amistad (Spanish origin) = Friendship
- Hana (Hawaiian origin) = Service
- Awali (Swahili origin) = Originality (creative & imaginative)
Have you heard about the end of week Victory Walks? Ask your child!
- A building initiative this year is classroom transformations. Have you seen the Alice in Wonderland room?! It all started with one teacher, one room and the idea is spreading! To find out how you can help, contact Mrs. Murray.
- A huge thank you to some local businesses and individuals who are supported Pequea’s start of year activities :
- Mrs. Kari Steinbacher and Younique
- Mrs. Lindsay Edwards and Lularoe
- Annie Bailey’s (Lancaster)
- Pour (Lancaster)
- Your Place (Lancaster)
- Texas Roadhouse (Lancaster)
- Regal 16 Cinemas (Lancaster)
Throughout the day, your children are learning more than academics. Check out Mrs. Fisher’s PE class….
We hope to see everyone Thursday, September 14th for our Meet the Teacher Night from 4:00 – 6:00 PM. This is a drop-in and you are welcome to stop in anytime between the hours. Please know doors will NOT open prior to 4:00 PM to allow teachers a few minutes to prepare between dismissal and your arrival.