Please be sure to read this blog post in it’s entirety in preparation for tomorrow’s field trip!
- The weather forecast is calling for some possible rain showers (no storms) prior to 11 AM. We are going to make the most of it and plan to attend our trip as scheduled. Tomorrow’s weather is ideal otherwise with a high in the mid-60’s and clouds with a UV of 4/10; therefore, we have little to worry about with students overheating and getting sunburned.
- All students should be wearing sneakers!
- All students should bring a water bottle! We will have water fill stations.
- All students should be dressed appropriately! Consider layers to ensure warmth & comfort.
- Any student who is packing their own lunch should plan to self-carry their lunch; this may require them to have a drawstring bag or other bag on the trip.
- By now, parents should have considered whether their child has special dietary needs and what treat they may have from the TJ’s Ice Cream Truck. See the earlier blog post regarding this information HERE.
- We will begin loading buses at 9:15 AM and depart the building around 9:30 AM. Please note it is important that all students arrive to school on-time. We will not be able to wait for tardy students.