We had another incredible all-school field trip and this year we spent the day at Muddy Run Recreation Park and participated in an abundance of activities. This day would not have been possible without the support of many but especially our Pequea Elementary PTO! A huge thank you to our community partners who collaborated with us on this fun-filled day:
- Muddy Run Park Management: https://www.muddyrunpark.com/
- Exelon – Constellation: https://www.constellationenergy.com/our-company/locations/location-sites/muddy-run-pumped-storage-facility.html
- Officer Schmidt, District Waterways Conservation Officer –S. Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission: https://www.fishandboat.com/Pages/default.aspx
- Ms. Tracie, Raven Ridge Wildlife Center: https://ravenridgewildlifecenter.org/
- Rittenhouse Astronomical Society & Ryan Observatory: https://ryanobservatory.com/
- TJ’s Ice Cream: https://www.tjsicecreamlancaster.com/
Check out the fun!