Please don’t forget to take a few moments to provide us with some feedback on activities our PTO supports.
What is PTO?
Pequea Elementary’s Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is comprised of dedicated parents, teachers and staff. Through fundraisers and effort from our volunteers, we support ALL Pequea students in a variety of ways including:
- Resources and supports for teachers and staff
- Sponsor and organize enrichment programs like school assemblies, field trips, and other fun events during and outside of school hours.
- Promote a positive, active relationship between home and school
- Encourage parents to get involved in their child’s education
- We support each other! It takes a village!
There is a place for everyone in the Pequea PTO! You are invited to volunteer for any of our events and serve our school community!
If you have any PTO questions, want to know how to volunteer, or want to express any PTO-related concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Officers for 2022-2023:
- President: Mrs. Nicole Katherman
- Vice President: Mrs. Jessi Maule
- Treasurer: Mrs. Michelle Gilger
- Secretary: Mrs. Lynette Brenneman