Welcome to the Pequea Elementary PTO. The purpose of our organization is to unite parents, teachers, administrators and the community in supporting the educational and social development of all students. We invite you to learn more about who we are, what we can do, and simple ways to involve each family. Thank you for all you do to support your child at home and at school. By joining together we have the opportunity to make this school year a great year.
Like Our PTO Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PequeaPTO/
Download our Brochure 2017-2018 brochure
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch! Submit your email to receive automatic school and PTO updates, text @PEQUEA to 81010 or join us at our monthly meetings held in the Primary Commons
2017-2018 Board Members
- President: Beth Neumann
- Vice President: Dawn Smith
- Vice President: Jill Burger
- Treasurer: Tracy Topper
- Secretary: Amy Knutsen
Click HERE for the PTO Meeting Minutes
- Thursday, September 14 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, October 12 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, November 16 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, January 11 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, March 8 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, April 12 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, May 10 @ 6:30 PM
PTO Sponsored Events
- Friday, October 13 – Pequea Point Break Fundraiser (rain date: October 19)
- Early November – Spirit Wear Sale
- Tuesday, November 7 through Friday, November 10 – Book Fair and VIP Lunch
- Friday, December 1 – Holiday Vendor Shop
- Friday, March 2 – Family Fun Night & Book Swap (snow date: March 9)
- Friday, April 13 – 6th Grade Sponsored Family Bingo Night
- Friday, May 18 – School Picnic Celebration…Rain or Shine!
How Can You Help?
To volunteer on event committees, help from home or offer donations for teacher appreciation meals email: email@example.com.
Coming Soon! Look for our direct link to Sign-Up Genius on Pequea Elementary Website!
Support our Fundraisers!
Buy a Brick Fundraiser: We are excited to offer the opportunity for our community to contribute to the growth of our school. By donating a brick, you can help us purchase items for our classrooms and provide field trips for our students. Your personalized brick will be installed outside the school for the community to view. Email Tracy Topper for more information on this ongoing fundraiser.
Spirit Wear Sale: Information coming in Early November
The Pequea PTO encourages our families to collect Boxtops for Education and Turkey Hill Moo Money. Students will be able to participate in House Competitions by saving and donating these items throughout the year. The money earned from the rewards is used to help support our school community. This is a great way to support PTO events and activities!
Darrenkamp’s Community Rewards
Darrenkamp’s Country Market is strongly committed to supporting our surrounding communities. Through their new philanthropic program, “Darrenkamps Community Rewards”, they will donate 1% of your total Gold Card purchases every three months to Pequea Elementary. Register your Gold Card now at http://mycommunityrewards.com to start accumulating rewards for Pequea. Cards need to be registered each school year. Be sure to register soon!
Together we can promote the educational, social and emotional
growth of our children!