Welcome to the Pequea Elementary PTO. The purpose of our organization is to unite parents, teachers, administrators and the community in supporting the educational and social development of all students. We invite you to learn more about who we are, what we can do, and simple ways to involve each family. Thank you for all you do to support your child at home and at school. By joining together we have the opportunity to make this school year a great year.
Like Our PTO Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PequeaPTO/
Download our Brochure PTO-brochure-2018-2019
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch! Submit your email to receive automatic school and PTO updates, text @PEQUEA to 81010 or join us at our monthly meetings held in the Primary Commons
2019-2020 Board Members
- President: Steff Andreychek
- Vice President: Jessica Maule
- Treasurer: Tracy Topper
- Secretary: Cheryl Wahlberg
Our 2018-2019 Drafted Budget to be voted on and approved at the first PTO meeting on Thursday, September 13th. 2018-2019-PTO-Projected-Budget
Click HERE for the PTO Meeting Minutes from May 2018
2019-2020 Meeting Dates
Meetings are held at the school on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm in the Primary Commons.
- September 19
- October 17
- November 21
- January 16
- February 20
- March 19
- April 16
- May 14
PTO Sponsored Events
- Friday, October 18 – Pequea Point Break Fundraiser & Obstacle Course Challenge (rain date: October 23)
- Early November – Spirit Wear Sale
- Tuesday, November 5 through Friday, November 7 – Book Fair
- Tuesday, November 5 – VIP Breakfast/Lunch
- Friday, December 6 – Holiday Vendor Shop
- Friday, February 28 – Family Fun Night (snow date: March 6)
- March/April-Date to be Determined – 6th Grade Sponsored Family Bingo Night
- Friday, May 17 – School Picnic Celebration…Rain or Shine!
How Can You Help?
Support our Fundraisers!
Thanks to our 2019-2020 Pequea Point Break Sponsors!
Pequea Point Break Donations: http://paypal.me/PequeaElemPTO
Buy a Brick Fundraiser:
We are excited to offer the opportunity for our community to contribute to the growth of our school. By donating a brick, you can help us purchase items for our classrooms and provide field trips for our students. Your personalized brick will be installed outside the school for the community to view. Email Tracy Topper for more information on this ongoing fundraiser.
Spirit Wear Sale: Information coming in Early November
The Pequea PTO encourages our families to collect Boxtops for Education and Turkey Hill Moo Money. The money earned from the rewards is used to help support our school community. This is a great way to support PTO events and activities!
Other ways to contribute:
A+ School Rewards is a unique and easy way GIANT FOOD STORES offers its customers opportunities to be rewarded by earning money for their designated schools. Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Register your BonusCard at GIANT FOOD STORES online or sign in to your account.
- During the registration window, select up to 2 schools to support.
- Selected school(s) earn money from your qualified purchases during the program year.
- If you need assistance, Call Customer Care at 888-814-4268 OPTION #1
The Pequea PTO is excited to announce our participation in the AmazonSmile program – a great way for you to support our school without spending any extra money. When you make purchases through AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate .5% of the money you spend, on eligible items, to our school. AmazonSmile has the same products and features as Amazon, so it’s just like your normal Amazon shopping!
Follow these simple steps to start:
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in using your normal Amazon login information
3. In the “pick your charitable organization” search for PEQUEA ELEMENTARY PTO
4. Click the search button
5. Select PEQUEA ELEMENTARY PTO
6. Shop as you normally would
7. Share with your friends and family!
Office Depot and OfficeMax believe education is the foundation to a brighter future.
Our school will receive 5% back in credit for FREE supplies when you make a purchase of qualifying products and provide our school ID (Pequea school ID: 70089435) at checkout.
It’s a small act that can make a huge difference.