Welcome to the Pequea Elementary PTO. The purpose of our organization is to unite parents, teachers, administrators and the community in supporting the educational and social development of all students. We invite you to learn more about who we are, what we can do, and simple ways to involve each family. Thank you for all you do to support your child at home and at school. By joining together we have the opportunity to make this school year a great year.
Like Our PTO Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PequeaPTO/
Download our Brochure PTO-brochure-2018-2019
Contact Us: email@example.com
Stay in touch! Submit your email to receive automatic school and PTO updates, text @PEQUEA to 81010 or join us at our monthly meetings held in the Primary Commons
2018-2019 Board Members
- President: Steff Andreychek
- Vice President: Dawn Smith
- Vice President: Jill Burger
- Treasurer: Tracy Topper
- Secretary: Amy Knutsen
Our 2018-2019 Drafted Budget to be voted on and approved at the first PTO meeting on Thursday, September 13th. 2018-2019-PTO-Projected-Budget
Click HERE for the PTO Meeting Minutes from May 2018
- Thursday, September 13 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, October 11 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, November 8 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, January 10 @ 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 13 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, March 14 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, April 11 @ 6:30 PM
- Thursday, May 9 @ 6:30 PM
PTO Sponsored Events
- Friday, October 26 – Pequea Point Break Fundraiser & Obstacle Course Challenge (rain date: October 31)
- Early November – Spirit Wear Sale
- Tuesday, November 6 through Friday, November 8 – Book Fair
- Tuesday, November 6 – VIP Lunch
- Friday, December 7 – Holiday Vendor Shop
- Friday, February 22 – Family Fun Night & Book Swap (snow date: March 9)
- Friday, April 5 – 6th Grade Sponsored Family Bingo Night
- Friday, May 17 – School Picnic Celebration…Rain or Shine!
How Can You Help?
To volunteer on event committees, help from home or offer donations for teacher appreciation meals email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming Soon! Look for our direct link to Sign-Up Genius on Pequea Elementary Website!
Support our Fundraisers!
Buy a Brick Fundraiser: We are excited to offer the opportunity for our community to contribute to the growth of our school. By donating a brick, you can help us purchase items for our classrooms and provide field trips for our students. Your personalized brick will be installed outside the school for the community to view. Email Tracy Topper for more information on this ongoing fundraiser.
Spirit Wear Sale: Information coming in Early November
The Pequea PTO encourages our families to collect Boxtops for Education and Turkey Hill Moo Money. Students will be able to participate in House Competitions by saving and donating these items throughout the year. The money earned from the rewards is used to help support our school community. This is a great way to support PTO events and activities!
Darrenkamp’s Community Rewards
Darrenkamp’s Country Market is strongly committed to supporting our surrounding communities. Through their new philanthropic program, “Darrenkamps Community Rewards”, they will donate 1% of your total Gold Card purchases every three months to Pequea Elementary. Register your Gold Card now at http://mycommunityrewards.com to start accumulating rewards for Pequea. Cards need to be registered each school year. Be sure to register soon!
Together we can promote the educational, social and emotional
growth of our children!